Established through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 of 2004).
Approved by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956
• Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, London
• Member of the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
• Ranked 5th among Top Promising Engineering Colleges of Excellence
• Ranked 1st among the Engineering Colleges of State of Tripura
• Ranked 8th among the Engineering Colleges in East and Central Regions. - Source : CSR - GHRDC, 2011
• Among Top 6 Engineering Colleges in Eastern India. Source : Silicon India
• Ranked ‘AA’ Grade. Source : Careers 360 - Engineering Handbook 2010
B.Tech. Program in the following disciplines:
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
University also offers 4 Year Ph.D. Program
Campus based at Agartala is a lush green campus spread over 32 acres over 6 lakhs sq. ft. of built-up area. Campus also provides latest teaching aids and is Wi-Fi enabled
Hostel and Dining Facilities
Hostel facility is available within the campus with cooking and dining facilities .
Sports and Recreation Facilities:
ICFAI believes in the dictum ‘A healthy mind in a healthy body’. It takes all steps to keep its students and faculty physically fit and mentally strong.
• Football and Cricket Ground
• Courts for Badminton, Basketball, and Volleyball
• Indoor games facilities like chess, caroms, table tennis, etc
The B.Tech. program is offered at Tripura
West Tripura - 799210.
Ph: 0381 - 2865752/55.
Fax: 0381 - 2865754.
Register for the ATIT 2012 online or download the application form, sans any hassles.Know More